21 Mar COVID-19: Introducing Comprehensive Hygiene Practices
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to grow and evolve, we are preparing to mitigate the impacts on our customers and our organization.
The health and safety of our customers and our team is our highest priority, and we have put in place stringent practices to ensure their health and well-being.
5 Practices to Support Our Customers
- Showroom Sanitised – each of our 3 showrooms will be sanitized on a daily basis with sanitizer sprays.
- Hand Sanitiser – bottles of hand-sanitizers will be provided at each showroom for our customers and our staff to use freely.
- Flooring Inspectors – our on-site flooring inspectors will wear a face-mask to each inspection. They will also use hand sanitisers before entering your home.
- 2 Metre Speaking Distance – our team has been instructed to speak to customers with a 2-meter distance between them. We ask customers to also do the same and maintain adequate distance from our team members when speaking to them.
- Team – any staff (or family member) with international travel has been provided paid sick leave for 14 days before they can return to the office. They have also been pre-instructed to avoid social interaction and practice social distancing several weeks prior to the government’s announcements.
We are closely monitoring the situation and following directives from the national authorities. We are confident that our practices are comprehensive and there will be no disruptions to our organization. We look forward to serving and supporting our customers in the coming months.
To Your Health,
Founder & Director
21st March 2020